Here are some of the testimonials, reviews, and comments we get from customers. Thanks for your trust and your business!
- I got a call today, a day earlier than needed, product was done. I just picked it up and it is awesome. I’m not a big framing guy but wow – that was easy and it looks great. Give Carter Ave a try and I’m sure you won’t be disappointed.
- I have been taking art to Tim and the team at Carter Avenue Frame for years. Their advice is always thoughful and their work is always beautiful.
- I used their recommendation for framing, and my 19-year-old son, who would typically not even notice or like this particular type of piece stated, “Dad, that may be the most beautiful “thing” I have ever seen. You did good.” With an affirmation like that, what more could I ask for?
- I love the shadow box you created for my grandfather’s confirmation remembrances. You were ingenious and creative in mounting a variety of disparate sizes, shapes, and thicknesses, in an artful harmony of color and balance, with striking results! Thank you!
- Thank you for the beautiful framing work on my two tree photos. Your choice of mats and frame were so just right. You make me look like an absolutely real photographer!
- I’ve been going to Carter Ave. Frame Shop for years, an have had well over 60 pieces framed. It’s the only frame shop I will go to in the cities.
- I brought in the print not having much of an idea of what I wanted for a frame. They were patient and walked me through some choices in matting and frames. I never felt rushed and never felt they were thinking “eeew” to themselves. The work was done when I needed it. And while the print looked good before, my wife says it is now “stunning”.
- You are probably like me and love good service. GOOD SERVICE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET WHEN YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THE CARTER AVENUE FRAME SHOP.
- Tim has a tremendous gift for seeing the details of the piece he is framing, and made some very unique and unexpected suggestions for our fine art photograph of a storm over Lake Superior. Thanks to Tim’s eye for design and extensive knowledge of the framing products he uses, this piece will be a beautiful focal point in our home for years to come. It is stunning!
- The picture looks great! The mats and frame complement the picture and the workmanship is top-notch. I get a lot of compliments on the picture. I happen to like the subject, but people specifically mention the frame, so it does stand out while not stealing the thunder of the image itself.
- Amazing work as always. I take framing to Tim because even if I have no idea what I want, he is able to quickly show me ideas and combinations, honing in until I say “I love it.” He has a wonderful eye, and he treats even my postcard-sized reprints like they’re original pieces of art. The work is always done quickly and looks great!
- (Other frameshops) can’t come close to the expertise, professionalism, and attention to detail like the personable staff at Carter Avenue. Tim and his crew can either work directly from your instructions, or provide thoughtful counsel on size, color, and depth to turn your vision into a gallery-worthy masterpiece.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful in showing me options that fit with my print, home, aesthetic, and budget. They were reasonably priced, professional and the finished product turned out fantastic!