Carter Ave is now hiring!
After a few years of operating as just a father/son duo, Carter Avenue Frame Shop is officially looking for an additional employee.
Job duties include:
- Assisting customers with designing beautiful custom framing treatments for their art and artifacts
- Problem-solving framing techniques for unique and irregular items
- Producing quality custom framing — building frames, cutting mats, backing, glass; assembling framing packages
- Assisting customers in finding art they love
- Other duties as needed — snow shoveling, cleaning, taking out the trash, posting to social media, assisting with web marketing, delivering, and art installation
- Able to see and work with color
- Be comfortable working with customers in a retail situation
- Good at working with your hands
- Attention to detail
- Interested in art and design — arts background helpful, but not a requirement
- Comfortable working on a computer
- Work with basic math
- Willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- SEP IRA after qualifying
As our customers, you know the quality of work we strive to provide in our framing and art services. We hope to find someone that will continue this mission. If you believe you are that person or know that person, please contact Michael (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide a resume.