Do you repair old prints and documents?

Oftentimes, it is possible. We work with a local paper conservator who offers many services to our customers. He can stabilize old paper documents that are falling apart, bleach paper that has yellowed or contains stains, remove or lessen mold and mildew growth (called “foxing”) on paper and help with many other paper related problems. His rates are quite reasonable and our customers have been quite satisfied with his work. If you have an old map or antique etching that has been damaged, please feel free to bring it by and we will have our conservator take a look at it. He will be able to give you an idea about what he can and cannot do along with an estimate for his services.